The Civilian Review Board has an investigator that investigates complaints made by members of the public against officers of a law enforcement agency regarding abusive language, excessive force, false arrest, false imprisonment, and harassment.
The Civilian Review Board handles complaints regarding the following law enforcement units:
- Baltimore City Police Department
- Baltimore City School Police
- Baltimore City Sheriff's Office
- Baltimore Watershed Police/ Environmental Police
- Baltimore City Community College Police
- Morgan State University Police
If you would like to read more about the Civilian Review Board's process for complaints, you can do so on the Complaint Procedure page.
If you would like to find out where you can file a complaint in person, you can find a list of locations on the page Where to File a Complaint.