The Mayor's Commission on Disabilities
To submit a MCOD complaint, please email [email protected]
The Mayor's Commission on Disabilities was created by the City of Baltimore Ordinance #93-237. For additional information on the Mayor’s Office of Disabilities, visit their website at https://mcd.baltimorecity.gov.
The mission of the Mayor’s Commission on Disabilities is to:
Work to remove barriers and promote equal rights and opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
The purposes of the Mayor’s Commission on Disabilities are to:
- Assist the City with the accessibility of city facilities, programs, employment opportunities, and services for residents with disabilities.
- Assist the City in complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990.
- Assist the City in providing information and educational programs for City government, businesses, and industries regarding reasonable accommodations for employment and other issues concerning persons with disabilities.
- Assist the City with ensuring the implementation of the City’s Master Plan for Accessibility and Universal Design.
Commission Meeting Dates Agendas
January 23, 2019 MCOD Agenda 01 23 19.pdf
February 27, 2019 MCOD Agenda 02 27 19.pdf
March 27, 2019 No Meeting
April 24, 2019 MCOD Agenda 4 24 2019.pdf
May 22, 2019
June 26, 2019
July 24, 2019
August - no meeting
September 25, 2019
*October 23, 2019*
November 27, 2019
December - no meeting
* October - National Disability Employment Awareness Month