Comprised of 23-voting members and 12 non-voting members. The Mayor appoints the voting members for terms of up to four years.
- 9 members: persons with disabilities not employed in the field of disabilities.
- 3 members: family members of persons with disabilities.
- 9 members: representatives of business, industry, and community organizations.
- 1 member: Mayor's representative.
- 1 member: City Council representative.
- 12 members: representatives of Baltimore City agencies.
City Agencies Represented on the Commission
- Baltimore City Health Department
- Baltimore City Public School System
- Baltimore Office of Promotion and the Arts
- Commission on Aging & Retirement Education
- Community Relations Commission
- Department of Housing and Community Development
- Department of Human Resources
- Department of Planning
- Department of Public Works
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Recreation & Parks
- Law Department
- Mayor's Office of Employment Development
- Police Department
- Department of Social Services
- Enoch Pratt Free Library
- Department of General Services