File a Complaint with the Police Accountability Board

A photo of Baltimore City, text reads Baltimore City Police Accountability Board Complaint Form

If you experienced police misconduct or witnessed police misconduct against another person in Baltimore City, please complete this form to file a formal complaint with the Police Accountability Board. 

Please be advised that all information provided will be forwarded to the internal affairs department for the law enforcement agency to conduct an investigation into the misconduct allegation. If you have any questions or concerns, please email for further assistance.